Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy birthday blog!

New York à la Keiko is 3 years old today!! Which also means that I have been living in New York for just over 3 years!

People often ask me if I plan on staying in New York forever... Well, it is difficult to answer because it is difficult to plan life. Just like I had never planned on moving in New York in the first place. For now, I know that I will be calling New York my home for a while. Sometimes I can see why New York can be so hard and why many people think if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. New York really swallows you, chews you up and spits you out but often stronger and better. I'm looking forward to living here for many more years however, if opportune comes to live elsewhere, I think I'm up for it. Life's too short to stick around in one place but sticking around in New York will always be fun and exciting. Dave is a born and bred New Yorker but he's just as excited as me to explore the city every chance we get :)

How many years do I have to live in New York to truly feel like a New Yorker?

Taken on April 20 2013 at Washington Square Park

Thank you always for reading or just stopping by!



Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

1 comment:

  1. Boy time flies, doesn't it just feel like it was yesterday that we were all in uni together? I have no idea how I missed so many of your posts. Have to be a better follower.

    ReplyDelete