Wednesday, April 17, 2013

In pictures: MiH jeans sample sale. $40 jeans! [April 2013 NYC sample sale]

MiH jeans sample sale

Two sample sales in a day? Yup!

I didn't buy anything at the Vivienne Tam sample sale but I did swipe my credit card at the MiH jeans sample sale. How could I not check out a sale where all jeans that normally retail on average $200 were only $40 and $15 if they were damaged? Flaws? I couldn't really see them!

If you're a size 26, you're in luck. There was probably 4-5 racks full of denim for you! As for size 27 and other sizes, not so much selection. But, the sizes might run a bit small since I tried in a size larger than usual and it fit well, so try them on the jeans. There's one fitting room in the corner. In the accessories department, I found large linen/cotton blend scarves and one lone belt for $25. My favorites were the cotton or silk shirts. You find soft cotton button down shirts that would pair perfectly with your new denim all for $30. Normally retail at over $150. Cult fav styles were all available. The Casablancas, Bonn and Paris jeans fit every curve so well! I snatched a pair of dark indigo Paris for, you guessed it $40! I saw little selection in the sweaters and ponchos and just one Shearling wrap left when I left. I was told there would be no restocking and everything was out. Corduroy and velvet jeans were $20 and sat by the damaged jeans which were in a box. I think some sample jeans were available since I overheard a saleslady tell a customer the jeans she picked was one-of-a-kind!

Price list at end of post. More pics ahead...


Look at all the jeans in size 26!




Cotton shirts $30

Silky tops



Soft Jersey shirts for $15

Large scarf retail at $135, sale for $25



Shearling wrap and ponchos


Corduroys and velvet jeans were $20

Accessories and damaged jeans 





Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment