Wednesday, May 27, 2015

nykeiko shops: Scotch & Soda Sample Sale [May 2015 NYC Sample Sale]

Scotch and Soda Sample Sale
Oops...Forgot to post about this sale I checked on during Memorial Day! Here's my review for Racked NY. I never heard of the Dutch brand Scotch & Soda before until they made an appearance in the sample sale scene in NY. When I read the sale is filled with true samples, I was intrigued. I'm not really a fan of the brand though but this brand offers a lot of variety and you can find something to dress up or down with. Lots of street style appropriate gear. I tend to stick with their 'mademoiselle' collection which is more age-appropriate ;p I can't believe I just wrote that. And what I mean by age appropriate is that it has to be comfortable.

I purchased two gray tops (I keep telling myself to stay away from gray but it is what I am attracted to!) I usually would wait for markdowns but because most pieces at the sale are one-off samples, once they are gone, they are gone. Click after the jump to see my little haul...



Scotch and Soda sample tops
Sample of NO VALUE




No comments:

Post a Comment