Wednesday, May 27, 2015

nykeiko shops: My new m0851 bag!


Okay, so I am always saying I do not need a new bag but somehow, I always end up with a new bag. Well, this one is courtesy of my sister who shopped the m0851 sample sale for me in Montréal earlier this month. The Weekend bag retails for $530 USD but we got it for $180 USD ($220 CDN) because of the amAzing current exchange rate! My sister picked up a smaller version of the bag in a red/cherry color for $200 CDN (I think the bigger bag is a better deal ;)

I needed another Weekend bag to replace the one I have which is the exact same bag but in a gray color (see here). I have been carrying this bag everywhere for the past five years. My sister got the bag for me at the m0851 sample sale as well. I think back then, I paid $300 for it? I really love the bag since it can be dressed up or down and I love how I can fit just about anything I want in it. I don't really want to part with it but the handles are overused and twisted (very uncomfortable), the insides are stained funkily (many, many, many spills have happened), there might be a smell that comes and goes (lunch spills) but despite it, I still love it and wear it daily. However, in the summer, when I don't have a coat or jacket to add padding between my skin and the handles, I am forced to wear the bigger straps across my body and I don't always want it there. So, I welcome my new Weekend bag to my growing m0851 family. Well, not growing so much since I sold about 5 pieces (mostly small purses and pouches) last year on eBay to make some room.







No comments:

Post a Comment