Tuesday, May 19, 2015

nykeiko shops: James Perse Sample Sale [May 2015 NYC Sample Sale]

James Perse Sample Sale
Um yea..another sample sale post. I hit up two sales in one day. Consequence? I did more than 10,000 steps on my iPhone's health monitor yesterday. After visiting Chloé 's crazy sale in the afternoon, the James Perse VIP preview in the evening was so eerily calm. Did everyone end up at Chloé ? Anyway, here's my review of the James Perse sample sale on Racked NY. I have more than enough basics so I came out empty handed. I did like all the striped tees and dresses though but I really do have enough comfy wear. I was most interested in the accessories and home goods which was no where to be found. There are rumors of another James Perse sample sale next week so I'll keep my fingers crossed for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment