Wednesday, May 6, 2015

nykeiko shops: Adriano Goldschmied AG denim sample sale [May 2015 NYC Sample Sale]

AG jeans
Um...late post. I went to the Adriano Goldschmied AG sample sale (see review on Racked) on the last day this past Monday to take advantage of an additional 20% discount off sale prices. Jeans were down to $64 for staple colors like blue and black and $40 for seasonal colors or coated. I picked up three pairs of jeans at an average of ~$56 a pair. Not too bad since the jeans retail between $165-$235 (Although you know very well now that I would never pay that price anyway!)



I got jeans in size 28 to finally accept that I need bigger jeans. My size 27 jeans (all sample sale purchases from brands like Paige, Current Elliott, MiH, Citizen of Humanity and J Brand)  have been stretched out and deemed uncomfortable to wear on a daily basis. However, AG size 28 fit nicely but I need to pull up my pants throughout the day or wear a belt. That being said, I checked my weight this morning and I'm 4-5 lbs lighter than I was during the winter time. The prime time when my jeans were so tight I had to unbutton it when sitting down to feel no pain. I guess summer is approaching and I'm shedding off some winter pounds which is good. Maybe I can put the new jeans in the dryer and they'll fit tighter.

AG jeans are amazingly soft and stretchy and feels so good when I wear them! This would be the first time owning AG jeans and so far, loving it!

I got the 'Jackson' tuxedo skinny in black, the 'Absolute' legging in a coated grey and the 'Middi' legging jeans which will probably be my favorite pair of jeans to wear for the season. Actually, I'm wearing them right now!





No comments:

Post a Comment