Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What have I been sampling? Jason Wu and Joie/Equipment/Current/Elliottsample sales [December 2013 NYC samples sale]

One of the smoothest lattes 

Hiii I have been missing in action for some time. I don't know why but I have been doing things here and there but not really getting anywhere. These past Sunday and Monday, I checked out two sample sales and purchased absolutely nada. Not because I didn't see anything nice but the Christmas holidays has had me dig deeper in my pockets this year. I've been spending a lot more than I have been saving. There are holiday parties to attend, sample sale splurges, secret Santa gifts which I spent beyond the limit and money spent on random gift giving which I rarely ever do! I rarely give because I don't like to feel obliged to give something during the holidays but rather gift whenever it feels right.

I am definitely looking for cozy cashmere sweaters and was hoping to find some at these sales. Here is my review for the Jason Wu sample sale and my review for the Joie/Equipment/Current Elliott.

Jason Wu sample sale

Joie, Current/Elliott and Equipment sample sale

After both sales, I picked up a latte at Eataly. It's sooo smooth and perfect. On Sunday, I accidentally left my latte by the cashier at a store in Soho (REI). I realized I forgot it when I was half way down the subway steps and empty-handed. I quickly ran back to to the store since I still had half a cup left and it costed me almost $4. When I got to the cashier, I see a couple frantically trying to get something off the guy's jacket. I realize that it was my coffee that spilled all over him. I asked what happened (although I knew exactly what happened) and I think I whispered so softly that the coffee belonged to me but I quickly left since they looked like they had everything under control and ...pissed. I was pissed too. I spent $3.81 on that latte and was savoring every sip of it but lost it because a bozo didn't see it in front of him.

Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment