Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My diet for 3 days


Creamiest mac and cheese

I went to two holiday parties two days in a row. They were both potlucks. I made mac and cheese to to both parties. I also had it for lunch yesterday. So, for three days, I had mac and cheese and didn't feel guilty about it at all! My extra ingredients this time (compared to the last time) are rosemary and pancetta bits.

If you already follow me on instagram, you have probably seen the pictures. This orange wooze is from my second batch for the second party.I made everything creamier and cheesier than the first one. One bite is so filling. Of course it was so greasy and that's why it tasted so good...well, in my opinion.

Right out of the oven
Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment