Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Alice & Olivia and Lauren Moffatt sample sales [December 2013 NYC sample sale]


Alice and Olivia sample sale
I checked out the Alice and Olivia sample sale. I was good and didn't pick up anything this time. I did saw a couple of pieces I would have loved to wear for holiday parties except I still have a few dresses at home that needs more attention. Here's my review about the sale on Racked.

Lauren Moffatt sample sale
I also passed by the Lauren Moffatt sample sale earlier on the week. The prices were a bit high so I didn't pick up anything neither. I liked this silky white v-neck dresses very much but decided it is not a good time to buy a summer dress in the midst of winter. Here's my review on Racked.











Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment