Tuesday, December 10, 2013

nykeiko eats: Anniversary = good food [Balthazar NYC]

On our wedding day...

Do you like to be reminded on how long you and your significant other have been together for?
Also, once you're married, do you still celebrate THAT anniversary or the new "day-we-got-married" wedding anniversary? Or both? Interesting... I get all types of answers. I almost forgot about THAT anniversary (we have been together for 4 years and married for 4 months!) but I have a good husband who reminded me when he told me that he made restaurant reservations for the occasion. If eating is in the plans, I would love to celebrate all our anniversaries please!

We enjoyed a delicious meal at french fare Balthazar. A classic New York restaurant opened back in 1997 in the heart of Soho. Dave made the reservation one month in advance to make sure we got a seat or else it's usually a long wait for walk-ins.

Thank you babe for always feeding me the good stuff!







Everything was yum especially the escargots which I never had coming directly out of the shell! It should always be served like this to preserve the tenderness and juiciness! The tartare was good and Dave's homemade fries were also good. I was sad we didn't leave any room for dessert because I would have really liked to try the lemon mille-feuille or the crème brulée! Oh well...next time right honey? *wink wink*

Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment