Tuesday, December 17, 2013

La Mer on my face



To cure my chapping face, I am trying this large pot of gold. The intense moisturizing cream. I have been using the luxury size samples from La Mer for a couple of weeks now, day and night and it has really helped with my dry skin. So, I decided to take the plunge, with the help of some employee discounts of course. Even with the employee discount, it wasn't affordable so my concern is that if my face gets used to this pricy concoction, can I sustain this type of luxury? Will my $5 pot of Nivea still satisfy me? Probably! However, for me, I like to try everything at least once and then never wonder about it ever again. The soft cream (top one in phooto) can probably be used in the Summer when my face is oily as butter.

xx

Thanks for reading

Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment