Monday, June 16, 2014

nykeiko shops: Rebecca Taylor Sample Sale [June NYC 2014 Sample Sale]

Vale 14k solid gold chocker

Rebecca Taylor cashmere beanie made in collab with White+Warren

I checked out the Rebecca Taylor sample sale at this morning's preview. Here's my review of the sale for Racked. There are no actual samples at the sale (if there was, I didn't see any) but there were still lots of deals to be had on accessories and lots of overstock from the Spring Summer collection to choose from. I didn't get anything from the brand but it does not mean I walked out empty-handed. I end up getting a sweet looking 14K solid rose gold flat spike chocker by Vale for only $30 (there was an extra discount for F&F :)) and a 100% White + Warren cashmere beanie (which will not be useful for the summer) for $22.50. There were many more temptations such as $50 shearling booties with fur and a $50 handbag too but I resisted! There were also many pretty skirts and dresses but I'm nice so I left them for other shoppers heehee and also didn't want to hear Dave's big fat sigh if I came home with more shopping bags :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment