Saturday, February 8, 2014

NYFW: The yummy jackets at Rebecca Taylor Fall Winter 2014 fashion show [New York Fashion Week February 2014]


I don't own any pastel or light-colored jackets but after seeing Rebecca Taylor's new Fall Winter collection, I'm thinking I should really think about it! I loved all the jackets and could see myself strutting around in Manhattan wearing them. Of course, I would be obsessed about not getting it dirty so no sitting on subways, no sitting on public benches, basically not going anywhere with it to keep it as clean as possible :)

Click here to see the full show in HD. You can spot me too!






Rebecca Taylor shoes






Rebecca Taylor FW 2014 #NYFW

Rebecca Taylor FW 2014 #NYFW

Rebecca Taylor FW 2014 #NYFW
Pictures are taken by me. Oof, changing lenses did the job! Oh and front row seats help too!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment