Wednesday, February 12, 2014

NYFW: International Concept Brand (ICB) by Prabal Gurung [New York Fashion Week Fall Winter 2014]


I have heard of the Japanese label ICB back when I lived in Asia but no buzz here in the States. ICB has not been sold in the US since 2002 but US sales had been resurrected back in 2012 under the helm of its new creative director, Prabal Gurung. The Fall/Winter 2014 collection would be Prabal's eight collection for the brand.

I was excited to see what Prabal would bring to this contemporary label and was immediately taken aback by the coolness exuberating from the collection. All these pieces I could never pull off but if worn, would catch the eye of any street photographer. Oversized feathered coats, asymmetrical skirts, shimmery coats, two-toned low waisted trousers, shimmery textured jackets and rubber printed sweaters, tops and bottoms...all not so boring but not too eccentric.

Here are some pictures...






This redhead model wearing the bright cobalt blue made me want to go dye my hair red and wear that coat!




ICB lead by Prabal Gurung

Thanks for stopping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment