Monday, February 17, 2014

Fashion in Conversation: Designers Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez of Proenza Schouler

Apple's Fashion in Conversation series with Proenza Schouler's Jack McCollough & Lazaro Hernandez
Last Friday, I attended one of Apple's Fashion in Conversation series in Soho featuring Proenza Schouler's Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez. I have heard before that these two designers are genuinely nice people but it was good to see their down-to-earthness for myself. During the interview, Lady Kinvara Balfour did a good job engaging conversation and asked the questions I was also curious about. The creative process and how the two designers' ideas come together were most interesting to me. All these sessions are recorded and will be available on itunes for you to enjoy! I hope my question during the Q&A session didn't make it because I didn't really ask an interesting question. I just wanted to say something! haha.



Fashion in Conversation


Kinvara Balfour's mile long long legs and cool shoes

I love their casualness

No comments:

Post a Comment