Monday, June 4, 2012

My Woodbury haul! Not so large as past trips :)


When LH suggested shopping at Woodbury this weekend, I immediately said yes! I really didn't need anything except for maybe a cocktail dress but I knew I'd find some good ol' bargains and can stock up on summer garments. We went just the two of us for about 6 hours of non-stop shopping. We were tired but it was worth it!

My '6 hours in Woodbury' haul:
Two men's briefs for D from Banana Republic. 2 for $15.
Two Ryan fit shorts from Banana Republic. $24 each.
White cotton shirt from MaxStudio $38.
Nubra $29.99.I got the silicone Nubra at 50% which is better than the 20% off I got Beauty.com. I haven't received the ones I ordered online but as soon as I do, I'll return for refund. I have never tried these before and I'm actually a little intimidated by them. Any tips or advice?
Nude slingbacks from Nine West $59.99

Imaginary purchases: 
Herve Leger strappy stilletos $119 (orig $680). No size 7 or else ...!
Prada wallet in cobalt blue for $200 something
Theory dress $175. I was disappointed at the lack of deals and sale selection this time at Theory. I usually buy several things from there.
Helmet Lang white blazer $280

There were a lot of pretty things I wanted but lack of sizing was a huge help with keeping my money in my pocket. LH on the other hand, her haul list is amazing and I think would be double of mine.

Ryan fit shorts
I'm pretty excited about the shorts I got from Banana Republic. I don't really have any bright colored shorts and I rarely wear yellow. These are so bright and fresh and I'm ready to wear them all summer long. Me likey.

Gilliano slingbacks
I've never bought so many shoes in so little time (from the R and B boots to the Stylemint pumps). I guess once you open the door to buying shoes, it's hard to stop but I will!...It is just that I have been obsessed with finding the perfect nude pumps as well as finding shoes to wear for the wedding. But I thought these ones were the perfect color but mostly height and comfort which is important after all. Soon, I'm going to throw away some old shoes I no longer wear (two pairs in total I think) and do a shoe count.

I end up buying almost an entire outfit without realizing. The nude slingbacks paired with shorts and the white top is a perfect attire for a Manhattan day or night out.

My post from my first trip ever to Woodbury in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment