Friday, June 29, 2012

nykeiko wears: day in Dumbo

Top: Ella Moss/Shorts: Banana Republic/Necklace: Jewelmint/Sunglasses: Tom Ford

My friends from Montreal have come and sadly left after three short days in New York. I love everyone's great enthusiasm when they explore New York for the first or 10th time. There's always something fun or new to do and I'm happy to explore with them.

If I know I'm going to be walking out for an entire day, I will always pick my Birkentstocks over my pretty shoes. It's something you will unfortunately see in a lot of my pictures for the summer because we usually walk around A LOT!  I wish I could walk all day in heels but that's unrealistic and I don't know anyone that can survive a day walking in heels! I wonder about those Cole Haan ones with Nike soles or Aerosoles heels sometimes...and if they challenge my never ever theory.

Freedom tower still going up is now NY's tallest building

Taking the ferry from Williamsburg to Dumbo is a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment