Wednesday, April 29, 2015

nykeiko shops: The Unstainable™ White Shirt [Kickstarter] #LizLemon


I just backed this project 'The Unstainable™ White Shirt' on Kickstarter and got myself The Liz Lemon modal tee. First off, the name is great because who doesn't love Liz Lemon from 30 Rock? Second, $25 for a t-shirt is the same price as a concert tee or even cheaper. It is also cheaper than ANY designer tee out there charging almost $100 for a tee. Third, how fun will it be to wear this white shirt and pour wine or ketchup all over myself and see people GASP? And then I explain the whole technology behind it and then hear a collective 'ooohh'. Okay, so I just need a plain white tee that I won't be afraid to stain. Boom! Here it is! I heart Kickstarter!

Check out the campaign here. Watch the funny video too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment