Friday, April 24, 2015

nykeiko shops: Marissa Webb Pop-Up Sample Sale [April 2015 NYC Sample Sale]


This is my first time attending the Marissa Webb sample sale. Here's my sale report for Racked. I'm on a shopping hiatus again (and again) so even though I had my eye on several pieces (a black combo wool/leather sweater for $100, the 'Cadenza' silk top for $60, a 'Genevieve' white jacket ($125) and a body hugging 'Andy' crepe red dress for $150), I behaved and came out empty-handed (Pat Pat on my back.)

Well despite leaving with no shopping bags, I did meet Miss president and designer of Marissa Webb herself, Marissa Webb! She's also of course the global creative director for Banana Republic! Marissa is super friendly and socialized with shoppers while drinking bubblies. She's so nice that she even gave me a warm hug before I left. We should totally be friends and hang out lol


No comments:

Post a Comment