Friday, February 6, 2015

nykeiko shops: Rag and Bone Sample Sale [February 2015 NYC Sample Sale]

Rag & Bone x Coogi collab

Here's my spotcheck report on Racked NY for the Rag and Bone sample sale which I checked out last night.

I remember going to my first Rag and Bone sample sale back in 2012 where I purchased a new pair of Newbury flats and R&B denim shorts and thought I scored. Since then, I have attended most of the bi-annual sales just because I like the brand but always came out empty handed. Maybe I was a more frivolous spender back then (I was) but also, the prices just aren't that affordable. The cheapest pieces are $40 tees which I can get similar ones for $15 on Everlane. I also like to think that I'm a smarter shopper now and can hold out for better deals to come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment