Wednesday, November 26, 2014

When you're thankful, you're happy!

I'm thankful for my close family (papa, mama and both sisters) still being on this planet with me today, despite living in different parts of the World. I'm thankful I got to visit my parents in Taiwan last month and I'm thankful I got to touch base with most of my friends in Montreal this past month. I'm thankful for my life in New York. I'm thankful that I can eat good food. I'm thankful I can't overdrink and save a lot of money on alcohol when I go out. I'm thankful all my socks match. I'm thankful that I have so many things to be thankful for that I can't fathom finishing this list right now.

But I can't go without mentioning this...I'm thankful for my husband every day (awww). He's my family now.


Happy Thanksgiving!

At Marche Jean Talon in Montreal

No comments:

Post a Comment