Wednesday, November 12, 2014

nykeiko shops: Rebecca Taylor sample sale #haul [November 2014 NYC Sample Sale]

this Rebecca Taylor sample dress. $75.
At last year's Rebecca Taylor sample sale, I scored these. So, when I got the VIP event for the sale this year, I was eagerly looking forward to shop it. Here's my review on Racked NY.

I was emphasizing on the samples section because that's where I spent most of my time. I got this dark blue (moss?) color lambskin skirt for $22.50 (with the additional 25% we receive on VIP night), a tweed leather jacket that can be a closet staple if I gave it a chance ($56.25) and a cute white knit top for $22.50. The top is actually my favorite piece. It's really girly (for me) which is what is lacking in my closet.

Pictures after jump..




Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment