Thursday, July 31, 2014

nykeiko shops (sorta): Of-a-Kind HQ One day- Edition Substraction Sale[July 2014 NYC]



Of a Kind has opened the doors to their headquarter today from 1-9 pm for a one-of-a-kind 'Of-a-Kind' sale. Everything is 50-70% off past editions. I am a fan and have purchased many items from the site since their humble beginnings (Like this Erica Weiner bracelet, a pair of Mociun earrings, a Rachel Nasvik bag, Dusen Dusen cutout pillows and a Wren sequined pocket tee.) I manage to always purchase items when there is a sale but it is always around 15%-30% off and never 50%-70%. So, this is an awesome sale to check out if you are seeking limited edition,made-with-love, quality goods!

Since this is a one-day sale only, I won't review the sale but just give a peek at what was offered. Lots of jewelry for sure and cute bags too. I want to thank my husband who went (he works on the same block) and took all these pictures for me since I was so curious at the offerings. Nothing really stood out for me except for the cute Morus backpack by Skinny Vinny but I don't need more bags for sure, for sure (for sure?)


And then, lots of shiners to oblige people to look at your ear lobes...


14k plated earrings by Etten Eller



Rose-gold plated sterling silver earrings with cognac diamonds


14k gold plated Vera meat bracelet
Rose gold plated bronze necklace

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment