Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wedding snapshots #7: The rings

Oops, this post is a bit late. I forgot to post this one from my post-wedding days...

Remember when I was all like blablabla it is so hard to choose my wedding band ? Here it is! It's in rose gold and sitting pretty alongside my engagement ring wrapped within Dave's wedding band.

Dave's wedding band is worth chatting about. It is a custom-made brushed white gold band with a rose gold line. My birthstone, a sapphire stone, is embedded in the inner side of the ring...


I like the side of my wedding band..the pretty grooves.



Photos by Tony Yang 

Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

1 comment:

  1. The ring style is very stylish which is very essential for me as well. I am sure the engagement ring will be very perfect for my engagement. I must like the discussion which is very very essential for me as well. I must follow the content for me as well.
    Tunni Imran

    ReplyDelete