Monday, November 25, 2013

Thank You cards


Thank you card

I had already begun writing and giving out some Thank You cards mostly to friends who live in the city. On Saturday, I acquired this craft box full of stuff to make jewelry with at the Fred Flare closeout sale for only $2! Maybe $1, everything was estimated. So, I decided to put it to good use and added some cute touches to our thank you cards. I tied baker's twine which I also got at the sale for $1-2 and attached a gold plated ring with a brass seashell charm. I think it's super cute. I feel bad for to those who already received our plain cards but I gave them Ferrero Rocher along with the card so that makes me feel less bad :)

Our goal now is to mail them out by Thanksgiving. Sending the cards out on Thanksgiving would be excellent timing!

Thank YOU for reading!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment