Sunday, November 10, 2013

In pictures: Daily Candy Bazaar [Soho, NY]


Welcome to Daily Candy's first-ever bazaar featuring 30 handpicked designers, craftsmen, bakers, boutiques and designers. I passed by hoping to see a performance by the Wicked Cast but classic me, I got the days mixed up. Glad I dropped by anyway to see the happenings. 

More pictures after the jump...


Donate $5 to Free Arts NYC and pick a balloon with a surprise prize
Sugarfina shop where I picked up my candy cube prize


Lady M!
Party skirts


Soko Charms
Lulu Frost 
Charms and Chain
Basil Racuk bespoke bags

Fancy dog treats from Bocce's Bakery

Cute potted plants from The Sill 

Impressive home decor items by Jung Lee 


Tutu du Monde
Hey Gorgeous...selfie in the bathroom

Daily Candy Bazaar this weekend only! 

Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment