Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sweetness always helps growing old a little sweeter. My birthday cakes!


Le Pain Quotidien's mixed berries and lemon tart

My birthday week was full of pie and tarts! I must say that I'm addicted to Le Pain Quotidien's mixed berries tart but I was surprised when I tried the lemon tart which had a delicious secret ingredient- white chocolate in the crust! Ohh yum yum yum. It's okay to have more than one cake on your birthday and lotsa cakes for the rest of the week right?

Key lime pie and strawberries to celebrate with another colleague with the same birthday

Colleagues prepared a picnic in Central Park
Happy birthday to me! Large lemon tart from Pain Quotidien!

Sweetness...

www.facebook.com/nykeiko
Tweet @nykeiko_com
Instagram: nykeiko

No comments:

Post a Comment