Monday, September 17, 2012

People watching: @Alexander Wang [Soho]




Mint lemonade at Le Pain Quotidien

I should really be doing more people watching in New York. To sit down at a coffee shop or restaurant, look out the window and watch each and every person go by. It's especially interesting in Soho where the fashion is all over the place. This weekend, while sipping on a classic mint lemonade, I saw a couple and their beautiful cow-patterned Dane enter the Alexander Wang boutique across the street. I waited for them to come out of store to snap a picture and I'm glad I waited. The dane was holding the shopping bag with his mouth and I hope whatever is in there is dog drool proof!

Spotted!






This little one was trying to get a whiff of him. Those flats look buttery comfy!

www.facebook.com/nykeiko
Tweet @nykeiko_com
Instagram: nykeiko

No comments:

Post a Comment