Wednesday, November 6, 2013

In Washington DC for work and fun..but mostly work



It was a good balanced work/getaway weekend down in Washington DC. Dave came with me for the weekend and so we got to enjoy the National Mall for a couple of hours before immersing myself with work at the convention center. Other than that, I wish I did more and ate more but I really did go down for work.

Click for more pictures!






I am lucky to have found someone that makes me laugh and can be just as silly as me!
The view from the back of the Lincoln Memorial





We got some comfort food at Nando's Peri Peri. So I have been slowly developing an allergic reaction to alcohol. Different reaction depending on different type of alcohol. After this sangria, I was scratching myself like I had fleas. My roomie for the conference probably thought I needed a shower.


He used to work for the White House during the Clinton administration so he knew what he was talking about. He was pointing at the basketball court, the garden, a running track...but it was all hidden so I can only use my imagination.  


The view for the next few days...lots and lots of talks.


Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment