Thursday, June 27, 2013

nykeiko wears: Sample sale buys...

I think I should start a blog segment about my sample sale buys. I always talk about the sample sales I attend but rarely show off my purchases. I also haven't done an outfit post for a while so here goes...

Here is an outfit I wore last weekend.


Bracelet by Lulu Frost ($115 sample)/Dress by Equipment (bought for $50/retails $258!)/ Tristyn Sandals by Boss Orange (bought for $30/retails $315+)/ Sunglass by The Row x Linda Farrow ($75/retail $377). Outfit total is about $270. Approximate retail value: $1,685. Pretty good huh!

Now do you see why it is so hard for me to shop retail anymore??


Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko
and yes, Pinterest too!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, luv the sun glasses. U know the sample sales up here aren't as good, but I can navigate the sales pretty well here. So I never buy anything at reg price

    ReplyDelete