Monday, May 21, 2012

Keiko wears: Sunday stroll to the grocery store and back...yawn!


It was such a beautiful breezy sunny weekend.

We were out the whole day on Saturday for The Googa Mooga festival but didn't take advantage of the weather at all on Sunday. We did step out for an hour for some grocery shopping which consisted of walking a couple of blocks to hop on the train and then crossing the street to Trader Joe's. I also wanted to finish reading articles and finish a powerpoint presentation due very soon. I did take a yoga class so that the day didn't feel wasted but really wished I could have been out and about. Now to think of it, I didn't even finish my presentation so maybe I should have just gone out anyway!

Tank top: Hometown Heroes- Urban outfitters
Shorts: Comptoir des Cotonniers
Cardgian: Underligne by Doo.ri
Bag: My 'take everywhere I go' m0851 weekender bag
Shoes: I can walk in my Birkenstocks all day. I'm in need of a pedicure. I booked my first appointment of the year with a Groupon on Thursday. Doing a pedi/mani once a year is totally not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment