Tuesday, October 6, 2015

nykeiko shops: French brand Maje Sample Sale is le back! [October 2015 NYC Sample Sale]



After my trip to Paris, I've walked in a couple of Maje and Sandro shops to see how the selection was. It didn't defer too much from NY's selection from what I can see but then again, I never shopped the collections too closely because the retail price never interested me. However, I covered Maje and Sandro's sample sales earlier this year and knew it would be best to save my pennies in Paris and wait for the sales to hit NYC. When I got back, I got the email about the Maje sample sale followed by the Sandro sample sale a week later, like clockwork. I didn't buy anything at the last sale since the prices weren't super decent but this time around, I might wait for some markdowns and grab a few sweaters or leggings if the prices are right.

Here's my report on Racked NY. After the jump are some of the pieces I liked...






No comments:

Post a Comment