Monday, June 8, 2015

nykeiko shops: Moleskine Sample Sale! $3 pocketbooks! [June 2015 NYC Sample Sale]


Moleskine Sample Sale NYC 2015
I dropped by the Moleskine sample sale today to stock up on pocket notebooks.  Here's my report on Racked which has more pictures and price deets. 

Notebooks start at $3 (orig. $15 after taxes). I'm old school and still write with pen and paper but I know I'm not the only one because when I told Laurie I picked up a notebook for her too, she was happy as it can be! I also picked up a black photo album for $5. And on your way out, you can pick up a free notebook with purchase (these have corporate logos on them) but I picked up a medium notebook with a very subtle logo so it's as good as new. Total of my purchase: $13 - for 4 notebooks and 1 photo album.



No comments:

Post a Comment