Tuesday, May 5, 2015

nykeiko shops: Another French brand..Sandro Sample Sale [May 2015 NYC Sample Sale]

Sandro Sample Sale

I checked out the Sandro sample sale last night and had more fun shopping it than at the Maje sale. Here's my report for Racked. I purchased a pouch for $25 which retailed at $200. It is a good deal but I don't think I'll keep for myself. It's calf leather and suede and tagged 'Made in Italy'.




I am posting pics of two pieces I liked from the sale. This nice paprika orange jacket/blazer and I also tried on this black and white dress. The pattern creates this slimming silhouette I liked. I'm going to wait for markdowns this weekend perhaps and take another look at all the dresses which I liked a lot. Even though it's under $95 for a dress, I think they can do better! I also liked the leather jackets (on sale for $250) but I already have two that I wear on heavy rotation so I don't need to add a third to my collection.





1 comment:

  1. It was an impressive and interesting information you have posted in this article. Thanks for sharing it. cheap leather jackets

    ReplyDelete