Wednesday, January 28, 2015

nykeiko plays: Quintessential New York



There are literally hundreds of spots in Central Park where you can capture the perfect picture and one of them is by the Jackie Onassis Reservoir. Any time of the day is nice but at sunset, it’s one for the books. This picturesque landscape, to me, is a quintessence of New York city. 

 I have been working just a block away from Central Park for almost five years now and I have only been to the reservoir about three times and never at sunset. This past weekend, I took my friend who was visiting from out of town to see the reservoir and I was as mesmerized by the sight just as she was. We froze our fingers off while taking pictures of the skyline, the moon, the water, the ducks, the geese and everything else we saw. When we left the park, I told myself that I must visit the reservoir more and not take having Central Park as my backyard for granted anymore. 







No comments:

Post a Comment