Monday, December 8, 2014

nykeiko shops: Peek inside Alexander Wang's sample sale + price lists [December 2014 NYC Sample Sale]

Alexander Wang 'Parental Advisory' sweater on sale for $400
A peek inside Alexander Wang's sample sale. I got myself two bras from the clearance racks ($10) which are the same ones I got from the last sample sale. One for me and one for my sister who told me if I ever come across them again, to get her more. At $10, I didn't hesitate although I only found one small bra and most were extra small or large.

The crowd at the VIP event was relentless and the go-to section is where the bags are at. Just like always. A rainbow of bright colored Rocco bags line the table and lots of evening clutches were being picked up quickly. I don't really like the Roccos but the lilac bags with rose gold hardware were not too bad. Small leather goods start at $75, $150 for clutches, $250 for small bags, $300 for medium and $350 for large bags.

To take a look at what else was offered and price lists, keep reading!

Roccoas in an array of colors...
Roccos!
I liked these but there were none in my size. 37.
All footwear including high boots are $150
ipad cases and sleeves are $75

Alexander Wang sample sale Small leather goods $75

Price lists below. T by Alexander offered the more affordable options. 





No comments:

Post a Comment