Monday, November 24, 2014

nykeiko shops: Veronica Beard sample sale [November 2014 NYC Sample Sale]

Totally diggin' these Veronica Beard sample pants ($65)
I was asked last minute last night to cover the Veronica Beard sample sale early this morning. Here's my review for RackedNY. I never really shopped this brand before and didn't know what to expect. I blindly agreed to cover it since I told I could preview the sale at 7:30 a.m. and still make it for a 9 a.m. meeting today (Barely! Stupid train delays!) I also like what I saw on their website. Classically cool clothes for women with some sophisticated taste.

The showroom was small and it looked like a well-curated sale. I liked most of the sample pieces but prices were still a bit too high for my budget. I mean, I really liked the pants above but $65 is not cheap especially when I was able to score $30 lambskin skirts a few weeks ago at the Rebecca Taylor sample sale. I came out empty handed but the savings were steep compared to retail price so I am sure die-hard Veronica Beard fans could appreciate this.


This leather jacket was so cozy and comfortable looking ($750)

No comments:

Post a Comment