Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My own Q&A #3: What is your favorite part of the day?'


1. What is something you try to remember to do every day?
Brush my teeth and shower. Oh and Dave and I ask each other "What is your favorite part of the day?" every single night. We also try to write it down if we are not too lazy!

2. My favorite form of exercising?
It used to be dancing but now it is swimming. Swimming is actually easy for me and I love the water. The 92Y has chlorine-free, ozone-cleaned water therefore, I do not have to worry about dipping in chlorine for an hour (which dries my skin and hair). I also like any type of group workout that is fun and new. I recently joined Racked for their monthly fitness club. This month, we did a "Pain and Pleasure" class at David Barton and a H2Ohm (surf yoga) class at Crunch. I wouldn't mind doing this weekly!

3. What is something you do not want to share?
Not that we are thinking of having a baby any time soon but we do already have a baby name in mind. It's "unisex" but probably better for a girl. It is a name we have agreed upon therefore, it is something you don't want to toy with. I would not be happy if someone we knew picked the same name for their kid so we rather not share it.

4. What is one thing you wish you were good at?
Ah..one thing? I have soooo many! I know that I want to be better at doing math because it is embarrassing to be doing additions and subtractions with my imaginary fingers. I'd also like to do multiplications or divisions without a calculator like my mom can! I also wish I could be a better writer and convey my ideas with more ease, which would definitely be beneficial for blogging.

5. What is something new you tried recently?
Ethiopian food and eating with my hands!

Thanks for stopping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment