Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My own Q&A #1: I like surprises

on my birthday in 2012. 

1. What is your dream job?
To own my own little boutique in the heart of a growing neighborhood so I can stand out and be unique.

2. What would you sell?
Curated pieces of things I love. I know there are many stores that do this but it would make me happy to share things I love with everyone. Perhaps things I have spotted during my travels and desired. Examples: Alpaca throws from South America and 99.99% silver bracelets and cuffs from Yunnan, China. And to be interesting, I'd even sell imported cheese curds from Quebec which I love!

3. What makes you happy?
Surprises. Anything unexpected including small gestures.

4. What would you like to change about yourself but have difficulty doing so?
Being grumpy when not fed.

5. Favorite song of all time?
Oof. This one is hard. I have so many! I usually fall in love with a song and then kill it by playing it non-stop. Right now, I'm looping 'XO' by Beyoncé and 'Wake up' by Arcade Fire.

xx
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment