Thursday, November 1, 2012

Something red ... [prada]

I have always been attracted to red. It is RED, how can it not steal my attention away from other boring colors out there? When you see someone accessorize with a dash of red, your eyes just go there...I have a red coat, red clutch, loads of red nail polish, red lipstick, red iPhone case, red umbrella, red cardigan, red top and still looking for a pair of red pumps.

Below is my latest red addition!

Prada business card holder -nykeiko.com

I know, I know. I shouldn't be spending prior to my trip but I couldn't help it. When I saw my friend going crazy at the Prada Outlet store in Woodbury and ended up buying two pairs of shoes, a wallet and a card holder (he says it is waaaay cheaper than in Japan), I also wanted to be part of the action! I had my eyes on these card holders. Although I really wanted a Prada bag or wallet (which I do not need), I was happy getting this small business card holder for going out and for my newly printed nykeiko.com business cards. There were simpler smaller card holders in white, blue, fuscia, cream and black but I thought the folded ones were more spacy and I could use it for money and other things and not just cards. For the folded card holders, it was between cream, fuscia, red and blue. I originally wanted the blue (cornflower blue) when I layed my eyes on it last year but when it came down to red or blue, red wins it once more! The contrast with the gold logo seems more striking. It was also 40% off retail so double winss!

Prada folded card holder - nykeiko.com


www.facebook.com/nykeiko
Tweet @nykeiko_com
Instagram: nykeiko

1 comment:

  1. Not a big fan of red but this beauty would be welcome any time! So gorgeous :)

    Jennifer
    The White Studio

    ReplyDelete