Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Sartorialist book signing this Friday Sept 7 2012! [NY]




I'm excited! The Sartorialist's Scott Schuman is coming out with his second book and I will be attending his book signing on Friday September 7th at the James Danziger Gallery where his work will be exhibited. He also has a book launch party today but not open to his fans :(

The Sartorialist receives more than 14 million pageviews per month and Scott Schuman is one of the first pioneers of street style photography and was recently awarded the 2012 CFDA Media Award. I missed the chance to meet Garance Dore last month so I don't want to miss the chance to meet Scott Schuman and hope she shows up too for support?

I will go purchase his book after work today at Barnes and Nobles or most probably order it online since it is cheaper ($17 instead of $30) and I can get it for same day shipping in Manhattan! Oh I heart NY. Too bad the book is in paperback but if you want to fork out $200+, then you can have the limited edition hardcover option.

xx

www.facebook.com/nykeiko
Tweet @nykeiko_com
Instagram: nykeiko

No comments:

Post a Comment