Friday, August 17, 2012

Goats have freaky eyes....


....but they have vision of 320-340 degrees and see great in the dark. So who cares!

Totoro getting a closer look at the pupils

They also like to munch on anything and everything in sight to see if it's edible. I gave everything green I could grab from the ground and they ate them all, even the flowers (which I presume taste the best of them all).

These pictures were taken at our host's beautiful farmhouse in Maine where they maintain a farm as a hobby with 5 goats, 25 chickens and also 5 dogs and a cat!

They kept chewing the straps on my camera bag after not loving my pants too much

D: "hey goat, say hi to your mother for me"


Enjoy your weekend!

xx


www.facebook.com/nykeiko
Tweet @nykeiko_com
Instagram: nykeiko


No comments:

Post a Comment