Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mackage sale! Now!


Mackage.com

There is currently a summer sale going on in Mackage stores and online and the prices are just as good and even better than sample sales I have been to in New York and Montreal! You get more selections, no line ups, no guarding your loot and shoving over trying on in front of a mirror. Clothes are up to 60% off whereas at sample sales, prices are usually around 50% off AND sizes and selections are very limited unless you're the first 50 girls in line.

 I am lucky there's a Mackage flagship store in Soho in New York and currently the only store in the world, where I was able to try on the dress I had my eye on. I couldn't decide online if I preferred the black or the gray.



Black or gray? I wanted both! At 60% off, it was tempting!

I looooved the dress because of the flowy skirt! Twirling in it is much fun. I loved it in black which they had in my size but I also tried on the gray dress which the last one in store was a size 8 and was too big. I loved the black but thought I should go for gray since the leather trimmings were more obvious and another black dress might be too boring. I didn't know which one to choose and even considered both. It was harder that I could not try the gray on in my size.

I wanted to try the color despite the larger size. Wrong size shoes too.
Picture posted on Mackage fb of Dina trying it on in gray in the right size for her!

I thought I wanted the gray but now I am thinking of changing my mind because although it looks good on her, it's more cute than sexy which is not what I want...hmmm I can always cancel my online order and change my mind. Perplexed.

This piece was more gorgeous in person than in picture. Thinking about it!

I tried this one on. Spanx are recommended!

I really like this style!
Photos from Mackage.com


www.facebook.com/nykeiko
Tweet @nykeiko_com
Instagram: nykeiko

No comments:

Post a Comment