Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Collab: Doo.Ri for Impulse at Macy's...

Why does miss sick pale zombie girl gets to be on main page of the Doo.ri Macy's website is beyond me. She makes me feel sick just by looking at her. Straight from the movie Contagion...Anyway...



 
The collection looks super stylish and comfortable. Here are a few of my favs...

Let's go for a picnic or walk in Central Park
"Let's celebrate in a fancy new cocktail lounge in Meat Packing"
Easy breezy beautiful...
I feel like a piece of art
To wear for anything...
Is it me or designer collaborations are everywhere now? It used to be an H&M thing right? Or maybe I just notice them more now since I live in the States. I missed out on Karl Lagerfeld's collab for Macy's and I happen to find out about Doo.ri collaboration in a newsletter ad this morning. Doo.ri is not a well known brand and so there was no hype around it. I own a little black dress from Doo.Ri by Underligne and I wuv wearing it. Doo.ri has classic constructed clothes and easy to wear and pair with accessories.

I love designer collaborations because I don't have the money to afford the real stuff! Most of the collection is under $100 and dresses range from $45-85.

I just heard about a Manolo J crew collab coming soon.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment