Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shopbop sale treats!

I have known and browsed Shopbop.com for a while back when I lived in Canada to shop brands that were not available in Canada. There are tons of brands that are not available in Canada and if there were, it's in super limited quantities. I never really bought anything from Shopbop because of the expensive price tags on most of their items and then also had to worry about the cost of shipping and duties after that.

So recently, when I visited the site to take a peek at their sale, it was to my delight that they offer free shipping to the U.S. and also free shipping on returns which is a super bonus I think!

I got me a Doo.ri by Underligne dress- jersey with real leather patching. I am glad it fits me well because it is FINAL sales on 70% discounted items.




I also got a Splendid lace and jersey racer back top. ..I can't wait to wear it out on a hot summer day in NY! 50% off!


Of course these summer items sit in my closet now until warmer days but I can't wait to take them out for a lil fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love the back of the Tank.. So jealous you have the ability to buy and return online shopping items. You totally an wear it not, you just have to master the art of layering! Only prob is that parts of you body may still feel cold even with a billion layer. I really need to get some winter appropriate clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no idea where the pinkliy came from but its me viv

    ReplyDelete