Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hot warmer days a' coming! Protect your skin!


I don't leave the house without putting sunscreen on. To make things easier, my daily moisturizer contains sunscreen so it doesn't take any effort for me. Now that Summer is finally making an appearance (the weather is so effed up!), we can finally go out and play more often.

I wanted you guys to take advantage of an offer by Tatcha for a very limited time only. From April 24 to the 28th, with any purchase of $100 or more on Tatcha.com, you can receive a deluxe travel size tube of Tatcha's Pore Perfecting Sunscreen SPF 35. Simply use the code SPFMINI at checkout.

Last year, I received a tube of the sunscreen to try out and loved it. Even though I was only able to use it a couple of times before I lost it along with my stolen bag in Europe last September :( I liked the featherweight formula and it wasn't too greasy for me which is always my concern with sunscreens. And yes, it is great under makeup. It actually made it easier to slather my foundation over flawlessly! Give it a try! Most importantly, protect your skin!



Sunny in Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment