Tuesday, June 23, 2015

nykeiko shops: Madewell Sample Sale [June 2015 NYC Sample Sale]



Madewell's first ever standalone sample sale happened and I checked out the friends and family portion last night. Here's my sale report on Racked NY. Prices were fair on some items while others made me question the discount. I'm well aware that J.Crew and Madewell sometimes have these extra discounts on their sale items (like, happening right now with additional 30% off sale for three days!) and I did find some of the items at the sample sale that are cheaper online (like accessories, shoes, coats and sweaters). Nonetheless, I still thought I did pretty okay with this super stretchy and comfy red true sample jersey dress with pockets for $30 and a pair of earphones for $10 (because I go through about one earphone a year).



When the extra 30% off sale items started online this morning, I spotted this kimono jacket in arrowhead I had my eyes on at the sample sale. It was on sale for $60 (orig. $128) at the sample sale but in a size large and there was only one left. Well, it's currently on sale online for $55.99 (plus a 2% cashback with ebates) and I snatched it up right up in an extra-small. I've been in the mood to wear something with patterns like this and I think this one will do nicely with skinny jeans or leggings. So my total damage on shopping this week is about $95!

No comments:

Post a Comment