Monday, December 8, 2014

Anniversary!



Modern Romance: Dave gave me this scratchie card revealing a smoochie emoticon (Someone needs a manicure...)
Dave and I just celebrated the five year anniversary of our first smooch. So today, it's 5 years + 1 day.
We had a sweet date on Saturday. It was dinner at Sushi Yasuda followed by a movie.

By the way, this was our first movie in a movie theater this year. Being able to stream movies at home has rendered us (mostly me) unable to get my butt out of the house and go watch movies with a bunch of strangers in a dark room. Our comfy couch, popping my own delicious popcorn and snuggling in our PJs has made the option to stay at home a better one. Maybe 2015 will be better. We're also glad we got to watch Interstellar in the movie theater. Action movies are meant to be watched on a big screen. It's just so much better!

Our most recent shot together on December 2

Dave, I love you with all my heart and you're my black hole. I just can't stay away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment