Tuesday, October 7, 2014

nykeiko shops: Elizabeth and James sample sale [October 2014 NYC sample sale]

Sample dress at the Elizabeth and James sample sale
I checked out the Elizabeth and James sample sale last night. Here's my review on Racked.
I came out empty-handed mostly due to many factors. I was too tired and lazy to try clothes on, the prices weren't spectacular and I was in a rush to go downtown to purchase a gift for my dad.


I thought many of the sample pieces including some cute dresses that I would wear however, since they were incomplete or damaged, it was not worth $50.  I also really liked the outerwear but I already purchase two new coats for fall this past summer and though I can find many great excuses why I would need a nice white wool coat with fur trimmings, I couldn't justify the $250 price tag.

$50 sample dress at Elizabeth and James sample sale

Thanks for stopping by! x

No comments:

Post a Comment