Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall/Winter buys...One Love body serum

One Love Rose body serum 

I just bought this with my 20% off first purchase on Birchbox. I received a small sample of the One Love Organic body serum last year in my October Birchbox. Yes, one year ago, I got my first and only Birchbox which was a collab with Goop. I had not used this one particular sample until now because I thought it would be too oily and when I ran out of body lotion, I used it. The sample didn't last long. I really liked it. With the dry weather and my skin feeling tight everywhere, this will come in handy. It is not oily and spraying something on is absolutely convenient for someone like me who has no patience in slathering up my body. It absorbs mighty fast but maybe it is because my body needs to be quenched. The sample I got was Chamomile but I'm going to give Rose a try. Hope I like it! I guess Birchbox works although I made my first purchase one year later :) Oh, if you download the Birchbox app, you get 20% off your next purchase!

I also purchased a Clarisonic brush head for sensitive skin and now on the hunt for a new face moisturizer for winter. With the change of weather, my face is literally peeling and cracking, it's horrible. I just started using a free La Mer sample I got in the summer...but not sure if I'll purchase the smallest bottle for $155 yet. 

Follow me...
Instagram: @nykeiko


and yes, Pinterest too!

No comments:

Post a Comment